Creditz:Poojz!. Powered by Blogger.
RSS

Awesomeness Personified

Just recently, one of my blogger friends, Ajay Kontham who blogs at The Shaded Shadows™ reached a milestone of writing 200th post :). Awesome right? ;). And to make this moment even more awesome, he created a new award called the Awesome Blogger Award.

Its my honor to say that I'm one of the 15 persons who got this award. Wow na? :) I'm on cloud 10 ;) :D. It was such a happy moment for me. I mean just look at the title, AWESOME BLOGGER. Aww :">. Thanks a lot Ajay for giving me this award and actually for thinking that I actually deserve it ;) :D.

Edited by Ajay
Just like every other award, this award too comes with some extra Spices :D

  • Thank and link back to the Person who awarded this Award.
  • Share 7 things about yourself.
  • Award to 15 newly discovered great bloggers.
  • Contact these bloggers and tell them about the Award.

1. I can't thank Ajay enough for giving me this award :) :D. Especially receiving it from such as awesome writer is a total honor. His writings are extremely good and his photography is just splendid :D. Just to say this guy follows my blog, makes me GRIN from ear to ear, but to make me even more happy he gave me an award :D. So sweet of him right? ;) :D. Thanks a lot Ajay :D. Support from you guys keep me going :D :). Thanks a lot :D :).

2. Seven Things About Myself...
Gosh! How many times have I told "7 things about myself". I don't think there is anything left :P :D :P.
Anyways :D :D its something I have to Compulsorily do :P :D. So here I go and blabber again ;) :D. Bear with me for some more time please ;) :D :P. 
  • I started to write when I was 7 or 8. I used to write about things around me and the events taking place. More or less like a diary. But then stopped it because I thought it was too stupid.
  • The first poem I ever wrote was to Kamal Bhai. It was around 3 years ago and I still have it with me. I read it whenever I miss him, and makes me smile.
  • Before I started blogging, I used to write everything in Sheets which I would tear out from my notebook. After writing I used to hide it in my bag and made sure that no one would see. Until one day, my parents saw them all :P. At first I was embarrassed but then they said that I wrote well and from them on I was more happy to write. I lost most of those sheets but I have some of them copied down in my notebook. Most of the stuff I post in my blog, would have already been written down in my book.
  • Music is the One of the Two things that never fails to soothe me. Whenever I'm sad I just put music and few minutes later, I would be calm and relaxed. The other thing that can soothe me is Ice Cream :D.
  • I hate chocolates :|. But I love to have them in our refrigerator :P. Whenever I go out, I bring choco's and stack them in our fridge but I usually never eat it. My brother or whoever finds it will eat them :D :). Once in a blue moon I actually eat them. But everyday I check the fridge to check if there is choco in it. If its not there, then I start my drama.. THERE IS NO CHOCO. WHY IS THERE NO CHOCO? I NEED CHOCO. I WANT CHOCO :| :P. This goes on until my mom can't take it anymore and asks me to shut up :| :P.
  • People on net find me extremely friendly, but once they talk to me or meet me they say that I'm the quietest person they ever met :| :P. On net I keep on blabbering, but if someone comes in front of me, I become like a little mouse who is afraid to come out as the cat would eat it :| :P.
  • This is the 7th  point :D. Yay me :D ;) :P :D. I get excited for everything :D. 

3. Pass on the award to 15 Bloggers.
This is the toughest part of this award. I can pass this on to only 15 bloggers and this has put me into a big trance. There are so many awesome bloggers out there, how can I choose only 15? This is too tough :(. But yet, I have to do it :). 

Below are the 15 Bloggers that I think should deserve the AWESOME BLOGGER award :). If I haven't mentioned your blog name them please don't feel sad because everyone of you is awesome :D. If I had a chance to award each one of you, I would really love to that :) :D.

In no particular order, here are the 15 blogs that deserves this award the most:-


Wow. That was one of the toughest jobs ever. But to be truthful these 15 blogs totally deserve it. Every morning, I open my Reading List to check if they have posted any new post. If they have then its my lucky day :D :). I just love reading each and every post of them :D :) And trust me they are just splendid :D.

Phew! Only one tasks remain ;) :D. Now, while I go and tell them all about how AWESOME they are why don't you all go check out their blogs? ;) :D. Totally worth your time :D Trust me :) <3.

Once Again, Thanks a lot Ajay :D :). 

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

33 comments:

Anupama K. Mazumder said...

Congratulations.

Loved Reading about you... just 7 is not enough. :P

anatreek said...

Heyyyyy..thank you..you are too sweet :)

AmitAag said...

Congrats Princess, and thanks a lot for sharing!

Shreya said...

Love your blog! Keep up the posts!! :)

Ayushi said...

Thank You sweetheart :)

I'm elated :)

Rohit Singh Jain said...

Congrats to you! You truly deserve the award!

ʞɐ said...

Hello there,
You are just too generous.

Congratulations and you out-rightly deserve it. :)

Happy Blogging. :)

Btw 70 smileys!!! So, I decided to call you 'Smiley Girl' :D, (if thats' okay..) !

Keep Smiling. Keep Writing.
Take Care. :)

Shamsud Ahmed said...

Congratulations!

LeoPaw said...

Congratulations Pooja.
Thank you for passing it on to me. It's an honor.
Have no clue one when I started writitng. but something I remember(it was a short humor) was during a class in my 6th. I was caught red handed for writing while the class was on. Teacher snatched the paper from my hand, read it and then circulated in the entire class. With all boys and girls giggling, i found it really tough. I even thought I should run out of the class before I get fired officially and get humiliated for my writing. But after everybody read that, my teacher walked to me with a broad smile and said " I'm not going to punish you for this. You write well and you should keep writing more. but never again in my class." Today I'm thankful to her. Had she reacted in a different way, I'd have never written again.
I love chocolates. So do my sis. Both of us ensure that it never gets stacked up in the fridge even if it's a chocolate factory we purchased.
:)

CYNOSURE said...

Thats so sweet of you Poo...thanks a lot for the honor...I've too many pending works left...I'll soon try to get back with the reply to this post...thanks again... :) :)

RioZee said...

Thanks a lot, for the honor meted on me, princess.

Princess Poo said...

@Anupama Ji
Thanks a lot :D :).
Its not enough :O OMG! :P :D.

@Ana Ji
You are welcome :D :).
You deserve it :) :D.

@Amit Ji
Thanks ji :D.
And welcome :) :D.

@Shreya
Hey thanks :) :D.
Will surely do dear :D :).
Thanks :D.

@Serendipity
Welcome :D :).
You are one of the best bloggers :D :).
I just love your posts :).
Big fan here :D :D.

@Rohit Ji
Thanks :) :D.
Aww :"> Thank you :D.

@Ajay
Hahaha :) Thanks a lot :D.
Naah yaar you are generous :) :D.
You can surely call me that :D :D.
I didn't know I had posted so many smileys :P.
Thank you so much :* :D :)

@Shamsud ji
Thank you :) :D

@Leo Paw
Thanks a lot :D.
And welcome :).
Oh!! Really nice teacher :) :D.
Hehe :D You should visit my home ;) :D
You can see whole fridge filled with chocolates :D :P.

@Sarabjit Ji
Welcome :D :) :D.
Its alright :D Take your time :) :D.

@PL Ji
Welcome PL JI :) :D.
You deserve it the most :D :).

Gayathri said...

Congratulations! You brat! Well.. you better talk when I meet you otherwise I am going to bug you bad till you talk..! :P Well.. I blabber everywhere... on net in person on phone in every possible way actually! :P

Princess Poo said...

Thanks Di :D :D :D.
Brat? :P aww :"> :P :D.
hahaha :P otie lets see :P :D.
I know :D You are awesome :D.

Prince Taurus said...

congratulations :P
you truely deserve it :)
may you get many Awards :D

Unknown said...

Congrats on the win! You are really AWESOME and now its official. Good Job!

Obsessivemom said...

Hey congrats... absolutely lurved the last point. I like people who get excited for everything. :-D

Sangrywords said...

Princess poo ... a very fitting award to your blog girl ... :) way to go girl ... You are a Champ!!

Thank you so much for passing on the award :)

Princess Poo said...

@PT
Thanks a lot :) :D.

@Rupertt
Thanks yaar :D.
Aww :"> Thats sweet of you ;) :D.

@Obsessivemom
Thank you :D :).
Hahaha :D We should meet :D :D.

@Sangeeta Ji
Aww :"> Thanks a lot ji :D :).
Heheh! Thats so sweet of you ji :).
Its all support from you people that has kept me going :D So if anyone deserves these awards then its you guys ;) :D.

You deserve it a lot Sangeeta Ji :D. I just love your blog :) :D <3

Arti said...

My AWESOME sis :) thank you so much for passing some part of your awesomeness to me ;) Makes my day, and i so appreciate it, to be standing among one in that list is an honor in itself :) Writing since 7, wow that is indeed awesome! Keep it going, many such awards waiting to come your way and you truly deserve all of them!!! :)

Princess Poo said...

@Arti Deedi
Awesome sis of Awesome Di :D :).
You deserve it a lot deedi :D.
Your blog is too awesome :D.
Mwahxx :* :).
Hahaha! That was just little stories and stuff :D.
Not much :).
Thanks di <3 :D. Its all your blessings :)

motivation456 said...

very nice online mathematics tutor

deepak said...

Very Niceengineering tutor online

motivation456 said...

Very Nicedbms online course free

motivation456 said...

Very Niceangularjs online course

motivation456 said...

Very Niceblack desert online classes xbox one

bhanu said...

Very Nicemachine learning free course udemy

bhanu said...

Very Nicejava certification training online

bhanu said...

Very Nicealbion online mage builds

deepak said...

Very Niceblack desert online best pve class

deepak said...

Very Nicedatabase online courses

bhanu said...

Very Niceblack desert xbox one classes

Kaparthicynixit said...

Thanks for sharing, I just like the valuable info you provide for your articles.
Visit us: Best Online Java Course
Visit us: Learn Java Online
Visit us: Core java online training Hyderabad
Visit us: Java Training

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Twitter Bird Gadget