Just recently, one of my blogger friends, Ajay Kontham™ who blogs at The Shaded Shadows™ reached a milestone of writing 200th post :). Awesome right? ;). And to make this moment even more awesome, he created a new award called the Awesome Blogger Award.
Its my honor to say that I'm one of the 15 persons who got this award. Wow na? :) I'm on cloud 10 ;) :D. It was such a happy moment for me. I mean just look at the title, AWESOME BLOGGER. Aww :">. Thanks a lot Ajay for giving me this award and actually for thinking that I actually deserve it ;) :D.
|Edited by Ajay|
Just like every other award, this award too comes with some extra Spices :D
- Thank and link back to the Person who awarded this Award.
- Share 7 things about yourself.
- Award to 15 newly discovered great bloggers.
- Contact these bloggers and tell them about the Award.
1. I can't thank Ajay enough for giving me this award :) :D. Especially receiving it from such as awesome writer is a total honor. His writings are extremely good and his photography is just splendid :D. Just to say this guy follows my blog, makes me GRIN from ear to ear, but to make me even more happy he gave me an award :D. So sweet of him right? ;) :D. Thanks a lot Ajay :D. Support from you guys keep me going :D :). Thanks a lot :D :).
2. Seven Things About Myself...
Gosh! How many times have I told "7 things about myself". I don't think there is anything left :P :D :P.
Anyways :D :D its something I have to Compulsorily do :P :D. So here I go and blabber again ;) :D. Bear with me for some more time please ;) :D :P.
- I started to write when I was 7 or 8. I used to write about things around me and the events taking place. More or less like a diary. But then stopped it because I thought it was too stupid.
- The first poem I ever wrote was to Kamal Bhai. It was around 3 years ago and I still have it with me. I read it whenever I miss him, and makes me smile.
- Before I started blogging, I used to write everything in Sheets which I would tear out from my notebook. After writing I used to hide it in my bag and made sure that no one would see. Until one day, my parents saw them all :P. At first I was embarrassed but then they said that I wrote well and from them on I was more happy to write. I lost most of those sheets but I have some of them copied down in my notebook. Most of the stuff I post in my blog, would have already been written down in my book.
- Music is the One of the Two things that never fails to soothe me. Whenever I'm sad I just put music and few minutes later, I would be calm and relaxed. The other thing that can soothe me is Ice Cream :D.
- I hate chocolates :|. But I love to have them in our refrigerator :P. Whenever I go out, I bring choco's and stack them in our fridge but I usually never eat it. My brother or whoever finds it will eat them :D :). Once in a blue moon I actually eat them. But everyday I check the fridge to check if there is choco in it. If its not there, then I start my drama.. THERE IS NO CHOCO. WHY IS THERE NO CHOCO? I NEED CHOCO. I WANT CHOCO :| :P. This goes on until my mom can't take it anymore and asks me to shut up :| :P.
- People on net find me extremely friendly, but once they talk to me or meet me they say that I'm the quietest person they ever met :| :P. On net I keep on blabbering, but if someone comes in front of me, I become like a little mouse who is afraid to come out as the cat would eat it :| :P.
- This is the 7th point :D. Yay me :D ;) :P :D. I get excited for everything :D.
3. Pass on the award to 15 Bloggers.
This is the toughest part of this award. I can pass this on to only 15 bloggers and this has put me into a big trance. There are so many awesome bloggers out there, how can I choose only 15? This is too tough :(. But yet, I have to do it :).
Below are the 15 Bloggers that I think should deserve the AWESOME BLOGGER award :). If I haven't mentioned your blog name them please don't feel sad because everyone of you is awesome :D. If I had a chance to award each one of you, I would really love to that :) :D.
In no particular order, here are the 15 blogs that deserves this award the most:-
Wow. That was one of the toughest jobs ever. But to be truthful these 15 blogs totally deserve it. Every morning, I open my Reading List to check if they have posted any new post. If they have then its my lucky day :D :). I just love reading each and every post of them :D :) And trust me they are just splendid :D.
Phew! Only one tasks remain ;) :D. Now, while I go and tell them all about how AWESOME they are why don't you all go check out their blogs? ;) :D. Totally worth your time :D Trust me :) <3.
Once Again, Thanks a lot Ajay :D :).